R&FMV - Floor! R&FMV - Floor!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.... Super Sweet......... Diabetic!

Hey man awwsome movie love the track... you send me track so I can bump it? Appreciate it!

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Sorry, Pdog, but it'll have to wait until i'm back in Melbourne. Right now i'm taking a week off in Albury and i'm staying away from all sorts of work. I'll get back to youwhen i'm all done.

Anyway, thanks for watching and glad you liked the toon (and the song)!

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

A Little Bit Of Me Screams To Be Like You... :)

Man, Gary... what can I say dude... I'm proud of you, man... you exemplify the little guy inside all of us that aches to get out... to be free and express... I can't believe you actually had the cojones to go out on a limb and do this... :)
Great job, dude... Totally behind ya on this one. You deserve all the kudos... Who Dares, Wins. :P

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Sweet... :)

Man... pure goodness AGAIN! I absolutely love your work... it's some of the best animation I've seen on Newgrounds in such a loooong time... I love the story too... absolutely fabulous... can't stop raving! :)

Congrats, SamBakZa... you've done it again!

Keep 'em coming if you can... I dare ya.

-Teh P-Dog

Anima Vs -ZENON- Anima Vs -ZENON-

Most impressive!

Hah! Wow, totally thought you did a great job here. Love all of the tweaking you've done, the pans, the fades, the phasing... totally awesome. Hope to get this good one day!

Anima-Theory responds:

Thanks for the nice review

Dont worry, you will be this good easily :P

Anima_Theory

Passion 2005 Passion 2005

Nice Job!

Hey great job here, just kinda put off by that key change that you have in the second phrase... other than that, really good stuff!

Amaranthine Amaranthine

Chillax... nice job... :)

Very nice... I like the calming effect that it has... not exactly the most ORIGINAL piece, but it sounds good.